The building complex housing JVIT is known as VIDYA SOUDHA. Jnana Vikas Institute of Technology is located in the city of Bangalore, which is reputed as the hub of higher education in Science and Technology of India. The institution is beautifully surrounded by lush green atmosphere adjacent to Toyota Kirloskar. Bangalore is internationally known as Silicon Valley of India where Software houses like IBM, Motorola, Texas Instruments, Siemens, Wipro and Infosys are located and is world renowned for its giant establishments like HAL, BEL, HMT, ITI, BHEL, NGEF, CMTI and IPIRI. JVIT is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University from the year 2001. It is recognised by the AICTE.
· J.V.I.T. is located on Bangalore-Mysore highway.
· It is just 32 KM from Bangalore, the IT capital of Asia.
· It is easily accessible by road and rail from both Bangalore and Mysore.
· College runs its own buses, in addition to KSRTC & BMTC buses.
· J.V.I.T set amidst 25 acres of serene green and quite environment.
THE COURSE WE OFFERS :
JVIT offers Bachelor’s degree courses in the following High-Technological Disciplines
· Computer Science and Engineering
· Information Science and Engineering
· Electronics and Communication Engineering
These are full time degree courses confirming to the VTU syllabus & Approved by AICTE, New Delhi